“Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They push the human race forward.” Apple Inc.
Are you smart, technical, and sometimes feel it is easier to relate to a computer, research or technical problem than a person? Do you have intimate relationships with solving complex technical problems or programming a computer? Are you both a “Geek” and a leader? Do you ever feel that you were put on this planet to live your purpose?
We are biased and believe that Geeks make the best leaders!
Do you ever face these challenges?
• Are your ideas and solutions falling on “deaf ears” with your non-technical business colleagues?
• Are you unsure on how to effectively lead your technical staff and create team?
• Would you like to see less friction and conflict between your “techies” and other departments in the organization?
• Are unexpected changes (schedules, deliverables, resources, reorganizations, etc. ) leaving you and your team frustrated and disengaged?
• Do you find yourself avoiding giving timely and constructive feedback to your staff?
• Do you work with exceptionally intelligent technical people and want to be more effective in accelerating results?
• Are a lack of “soft” skills leading to “hard” problems that are impacting your team’s effectiveness?
If any of these apply to you, use our unique and powerful technology to effectively move yourself and your team forward.